Who is Alitek Response Solutions?
Each member of Alitek’s Response Solutions Team has over 15 years of experience in both the government and private sectors with unique talents, insight and experiences. They come from a variety of backgrounds, which include: military, law enforcement (Federal and local), spill response (Type 1 and 2 Incident Commanders), cyber security, business continuity, health and environmental safety, multiple certifications (i.e. CPP, CRM, CBCP) and auditing.
Our Emergency/Incident Management Teams are capable of meeting the requirements of any incident, small or large.
Our worldwide roster of on-call IMT professionals includes:
- Type 1 Incident Commanders
- Type 1 Operations Section Chiefs
- Type 1 Planning Section Chiefs
- Type 1 Logistics and Finance Section Chiefs
- Type 1 Command Staff Officers
Unique and Adaptable
We are often called upon to implement solutions for clients in unprecedented situations. Our team has the experience and knowledge to engineer an effective solution and set the standard for the future.
Why the Alitek Response Solutions Team is Different
- More experienced – average 25 years
- Lighter footprint
- Knowledge of regulations/requirements
- Diverse services
- Mobility/Quick Response Time
- Federal, State and Local references
- Lead Team Member authored the MTSA regulations
- Untarnished record of performing high-quality work with unsurpassed ethical standards
Are You Ready to Take the Next Step in Your Life?
Alitek can offer opportunities to grow your knowledge and experience while improving your quality of life. Visit our career page to find out more.
Since 2014, Alitek has delivered on their commitments and promises. I view them as trusted advisors, working in our best interests to ensure we are successful. They are partners with us, not just another service provider.VP - Director, Independent Energy Company
Fast delivery, with great results. Very experienced, flexible and always there when you need them.Director of Security, Oil and Gas Sector