Is your organization in compliance with current regulations?
In the continually changing regulatory landscape, compliance is a moving target. Be sure you have a full understanding of your organization’s risk profile. The Alitek team can help you assess your risk based on your specific industry and company size; removing the costly burden of trying to stay current on every regulation. Regulatory compliance is an opportunity to continually strengthen your company. We can help you with strategic planning and proactive measures that will protect your employees, your shareholders and your brand for the long term.
Alitek has the following regulatory compliance experience:
- Facility Response Plans (FRP)
- Spill Prevention Counter Control Measure (SPCC)
- NERC Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) 3, 6, & 14 and Business Continuity Gap Analysis and Remediation
- Facility Security Compliance
- Federal and State Regulatory Monitoring
- Customs – Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT)
- Vessel Security Compliance (ISPS Code)
- International Safety Management Audits
- Safety Manuals – OSHA
- ICS Training
- Qualified Individual Training under BSEE, USCG, EPA, and DOT
- IMT Exercises
- ICS Emergency Action Plans
- Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC)
- Transportation Safety Administration (TSA) Pipeline Security
- Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) security solutions and Waterway Suitability Assessments
A client of ours had an issue with a regulating body that would have forced the closure of one of their locations. Through our mediation, the regulators became happy and 90 people kept their jobs.
Since 2014, Alitek has delivered on their commitments and promises. I view them as trusted advisors, working in our best interests to ensure we are successful. They are partners with us, not just another service provider.VP - Director, Independent Energy Company