Do You Have the Right Team in Place to Run Your Incident?
Our clients see events grow quickly that impact their business, the environment and people. Alitek’s Response Services Team is dedicated to assisting them in protecting assets, while reducing the impact on business operations, brand image and shareholder value from an event. Our team incorporates experience to examine the events at hand and work with our clients to mitigate those risks through professional response.
Our staff has hundreds of years combined experience working in both the government and private sectors. They each bring unique experiences and insights, and an average of over 15 years of experience from a variety of backgrounds, which include: military, law enforcement (Federal and local), spill response (Type 1 and 2 Incident Commanders), cyber security, business continuity, health and environmental safety, multiple certifications (i.e. CPP, CRM, CBCP) and auditing.
Alitek has a full cadre of professionals that can be called upon to respond quickly. We can rapidly deploy experienced professionals to fill gaps in your staff, or run the response effort. Proper planning and training are crucial in responding to an event especially when they do not come at the most convenient times.
Our response professionals can assist your team by providing:
- IMT/SMT Partial Team or Full Team Staffing
- Qualified Individual
- Government Liaison
Alitek received a call on Christmas Day to help a client with a regulatory issue. We had people flying offshore into the Gulf of Mexico and on-site within 12 hours to help our client avoid any regulatory fines.
From Planning and Training to Manning Your Incident, Alitek has the Team to Provide the Support You Need
Our planning staff can provide all or partial plans depending on the needs of your organization.
We presently offer:
- Integrated Contingency Plans
- Emergency Response Plans
- Facility Response Plans
- Tactical Plans
- Vessel and Facility Response Plans
- Integrity Management Plans
- Facility and Vessel Security Plans
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP)
- Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure Plans (SPCC)
- Operations Manuals (Docks, Pipelines, Platforms)
- Hazardous Waste Contingency Plans
- Disaster Preparedness and Recovery
- All-Hazards Disaster Plans
- Business Continuity Programs
- Risk Management/Mitigation Plans
- Pandemic/Flu Planning, Drills and Exercises.
Our instructors have a minimum of 15 years experience in the fields they conduct classes in.
We provide the following training:
- NIMS ICS 100b/200b, ICS 300, 400, 410, 420, 440, Executive Level and Section Specific
- HAZWOPER (8HR, 24HR, 40Hr, Refreshers)
- Facility, Vessel, and Corporate Security Officer (FSO, VSO, CSO)
- Security Awareness
- TWIC Escort
We offer the following drill and exercise programs to keep your team prepared to respond:
- Tabletops emphasizing Training/Coaching
- Tabletops of various intensity and scope
- Equipment deployment
- Comprehensive multi-day exercises
- Homeland Security/MTSA/HSEEP
- National Preparedness for Response Exercise Program (NPREP)
- IMT/SMT drills and exercises
Our regulatory compliance programs are designed to augment or completely replace your staff, as your needs dictate.
We offer the following:
- Documentation Preparation for Vessels entering U.S. waters
- Vessel Response Plan Preparation
- Vessel Security Plan Preparation
- MTSA full scope regulatory compliance program
- EPA/DOT/BSEE/USCG SPCC-FRP full scope regulatory compliance program
- Facility Audits and Inspections.